This is Me

Sunday, February 09, 2003

I heard the funniest, but true line the other day. My friend said that guys like girls who wear baggy or athletic clothes because Asian girls have little boy bodies. Hmmm... what do you think?

Anyways, I'm back in Houston now. For the past 4 weeks, I've spent a grand total of one night in my new apt in Houston. I feel like I don't really have a home. Houston is my new home... but it doesn't feel like home just yet. Berkeley, felt like home last week, but it's no longer my home. Hopefully I'll be in Houston for at least the next few weeks, so that I actually make some friends here. I realized that I was in such a hurry to travel, that I completely forgot about settling down. I need to settle down, find a church, and then will I be able to travel and return to Houston thinking that I'm returning home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home