This is Me

Saturday, February 01, 2003

So, I’m writing this entry on an airplane, on my way back to Houston from London. The current plans is that I’ll land in Houston this evening, and then fly out to San Francisco tomorrow morning. It sounds like a hectic life, but I guess it’s the life that God chose for me, at least for the present time.

If you were to tell me a year ago that I would be doing what I am doing right now, I probably never would have believed you. I mean… move to Houston… who would ever want to live there? Me doing consulting???? Man… most of my interviews were for finance and banking not consulting… yet things worked out the way they did, and I’m very thankful.

As I return to the bay area tomorrow, I feel like I’m returning home. Maybe, I’m getting all nostalgic right now, but all I could think about is the first time I ever visited Berkeley, and I get all excited once again. I think it’ll be a great time, just to see the boys, and all the place I spent my past 4 years at. I wonder if my relationships with these friends will slowly change as I’m in a geographically different place. With some of my high school friends, who stayed back home for college, they’re friendships continued to grow and grow, until I felt out of the loop. I know this will inevitably happen with my college friends, and I guess it’s just a matter of when. But hey… I need to quit complaining like a girl, and enjoy the time I have there. Carpe Diem! Seize the Day!

Plan for tonight: Do laundry, pay bills, pack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home