This is Me

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

I am so super excited. I got GUESTS this weekend. Yup, a few friends from Berkeley are going to visit me in Houston. You don't understand, since I moved to Houston, a grand total of 3 people other than myself have stepped foot into my apartment. All 3 of them came to my apartment for 1 reason, and 1 reason alone... to pick up boxes. Man... I'm so excited, this completely made my entire week. I need to show them a good time, but all I could think about is what we'll be eating.... BBQ, crawfish, tex-mex, buffalo wings... yummm... I'll show them why Houston was voted the Fattest City in America. Man... I am SOOOOO excited. I'll have friends for a weekend (okay... I sound like a loser there). Seriously, if anybody ever wants to visit the Republic of Houston, give me call, we'll play... and you could crash at my place since I got a one bedroom apt of my own. WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting Fact of the Day: The influenza epidemic of 1918 killed more people than World War I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home