This is Me

Monday, April 07, 2003

Wow... this weekend was exactly what I needed. It was so good just seeing old friends again... man.. just so good. When I first saw them... it was like dude... I forgot how to interact with friends. So weird... as bad as my social skills were, they have just gotten worse over the past couple of months, because social interaction is not a part of my life. What they did here is a hint of what I'll do with anybody else if they visit me in Houston. We'll eat and then eat and then eat again.

Now... it's back to the daily grind of work and sportscenter. That is until 2 more weeks... that's when I go to NEW YORK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! What's in New York... friends!!! So awesome... in 2 weeks I'll have friends again... friends... this is something I could definitely get used to.

Highlight of the weekend: Hearing that somebody from my house church (small group) thought that Ahan, Julie, Isabel, Sylvia were born in 1984!
Lowlight of the weekend: Somebody from my small group asking me if Sylvia was my sister.... what the heck?!?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home