This is Me

Monday, February 17, 2003

So yesterday I went to a park to play football with my coworkers. It was an exciting, fun game, and my team won. It was great! I felt like Randy Moss, consistently beating my man down deep, and scoring the touchdowns. I don't want to completely brag, but I like to think that I dominated. I felt physically superior to almost everyone else on the field. That's when the realization hit me... dude... I was the youngest guy on the field. We had two other guys in the their late 20s, and then everybody else was in their 30s, 40s, and maybe 50s. The only reason I could run and beat people deep, is that I was the only person in decent physical shape. Everybody else was fat and spoiled by their wife and kids. I might as well have been playing with girls. Oh well... regardless, they didn't make excuses about their age. They played hard and well, and so I won't make any excuses about my age as well. I was dominant, simply dominant... I was the man for a day... I love it.

Oh yeah, and in case I forget to tell you, my SPURS are the hottest team in the NBA right now. They won an NBA record 8 straight road games in one trip, and this without Former MVP, ROY, Scoring Champ, Rebounding Champ, Blocked Shots Champ, Defensive Player of the Year David Robinson. Last December, while at Las Vegas, I put $15 on the Spurs betting that they will go all the way. The payout... $195. Yummmmm... I smell the money already.

Interesting fact of the day: No only child has ever been elected President of the United States (sorry Kee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home