This is Me

Sunday, April 13, 2003

I don't like complaining too much, but I don't care... I'm gonna complain in this entry.

So, I pulled into church this morning and parked my car. While I was gathering my Bible, the girl in the car next to me swings her door open and hits my door. I got up, out of my car, and she just walked away towards the sanctuary, giving airheaded hellos to those people she knew. WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!! How do you hit a persons car, with that person still in the car, and not even acknowledge it when the person comes out of the car. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to say anything I'd regret before church. Man... if she were cute, it might have been forgivable, but she was stinkin ugly (a face even her parents would have trouble loving)... infuriating me more. Anyways, now I'm left with a scrath on the side of my car... stupid, ugly girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home