This is Me

Friday, April 18, 2003

I don't mean to brag, but I'd like to announce to the world that I am a fantasy basketball CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!! Yes, yes... my team... GO SPURS GO squeaked out a 6-5 victory over the runner up team: Keesters. Next time anybody meets Kee, Jerry, BK, Jaepil, Dave Song, or Da Hoon, please kindly remind them that they lost and I won. Now, it's time to focus my efforts towards my fantasy baseball league where my team, Spurs #1 Seed is currently in first place.

Anyways, tomorrow I'm going to NEW YORK CITY!!!!! I'm gonna spend a week sleeping in the same hotel room as Chongo (I know all you ladies are jealous). I'm gonna go watch Les Mis, go to a Comedy Club, and try to fit in with those New Yorkers by being pretentious, rude, stuck up, and wearing black clothes... or basically act like ____... I won't go there... I'll leave it to your imagination. Anyways... have fun everyone... cuz I'm definitely gonna have a good time!

Interesting Fact of the Day: There is an actual place in Alberta, Canada called Dawson Creek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home