This is Me

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

I am ashamed to say this, but I have changed. I am now officially no longer the same guy I was when I was in California. How do I know this? This morning, while looking for clothes to wear to work, I came across a dresser full of clothes that I haven't even touched since I moved to Houston. Low and behold, in that dresser lay my many blue hooded sweatshirts. The sad thing is... I didn't even think of them once over the past month and a half. I've changed... and I don't like it one bit. Time to rediscover my old self and wear nothing but those sweatshirts.

Interesting Fact of the Day (inspired by Kobe's recent scoring binge): The only active basketball player to ever score over 70 points in an NBA basketball game is David Robinson of the San Antonio Spurs. He once scored 71 points in a single game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home