This is Me

Thursday, February 27, 2003

In a couple of hours, I am ready for a whole relationship with my best friend. You could say that my best friend and I are taking our relationship to the next level. For better or for worse, our relationship will be changed... I just hope it's for the better. If things don't work out... I don't know what I'll do... and I'll have just wasted a lot of money. After our last break up, both my best friend and I were hurt. It really needs to work out this time. Yup... it's true... my best friend ESPN and I are ready to embark on the next stage of our relationship as my new television is delivered. A couple of weeks ago I purchased a 24" TV, however it was too small... it wasn't a man's television. Wasn't suitable to watch sports on a tv that small. Hence, I was forced to return that tv, for a 27" set. I hope I am satisfied... and I hope my friend ESPN will be satisfied too. If ESPN doesn't like it, I don't know what I'll do. I have so few other friends here, that I'm afraid I'll do something really drastic like spend a whole month's pay on a tv too big for my apartment. I hope ESPN will be happy. I hope I will be happy. If things go well... I foresee a nice future with lots of happiness shared. If things don't work out... well.. dang it.. relationships cost way too much money... we'll just have to break up for good... well... with a prospect for reconciliation in the future :)

Interesting Fact of the Day: Josef Stalin was studying to become a Russian Orthodox priest when he found Communism

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home